Store & find all the things
- What is a good resource for salary comparison?
- What is the capital of Rhode Island?
- What is the capital of Alabama?
- How are you?
- What is an SQL Query to compare two dates?
- On a deck of cards, what king doesnt have a mustache?
- What is Odontophobia?
- What does the pancreas produce?
- What does Karoke mean in Japanese?
- Where did the name 7-Up originate?
- What was the first product to have a barcode?
- A mother __________ often gives birth while standing, so the newborn's first experience outside the womb is a 1.8_meter (6_foot) drop. Ouch!
- According to experts, __________ don't like to head straight for anything. For safety, they may run past and sweep around from the side.
- Almost half the pigs in the world are kept by farmers in __________
- An egg plant is also known as which vegetable?
- It takes a __________ approximately seven years to grow to be one pound
- Little round chocolate candies are known as _&m's.
- The average __________ moves at a rate of approximately 0.000362005 miles per hour.